Flight attendant interview sample questions.
It is always helpful and wise to prep yourself for an interview way ahead of time before the actual interview. You will feel a lot more confident and relaxed during the interview process if you have at least considered the types of questions that they might ask you on your interview. Most airlines ask similar flight attendant interview questions.
Here are some common questions you can expect to be asked during your flight attendant interview:
What would you do if you were late for your flight and a passenger stopped and asked for help to find their gate?
Where do you see yourself in five years or ten years from now.
Can you share a time where you went above and beyond for a customer, and what did you do?
Have you had experience working under no supervision?
- What is your strength?
- What is your weakness?
- What would you do if you spilled a drink on a passenger?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What do you think about relocating?
- What do you think about being on reserve and on call for over a year or more?
- Why did you choose to apply for our airline?