Do you qualify to be a flight attendant?
There is a minimum qualification/requirement for flight attendants. Qualification and requirements for flight attendants vary for different airline. Most airlines will require some or most of the qualification listed here.
- At least 18 or 21 years of age (depending on the airline)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At lest 2 years of college or 2 years of customer service experience
- Height requirement may vary from airline to airline. Basically, they want to make sure that you are tall enough to reach the overhead bins, but short enough so that you don't have to bend over when walking through the cabin.
- Be able to lift a heavy window door ( maybe anywhere from 40-75 lbs.)
- Must be able to relocate
- Speak fluent English, other languages are a plus.
- Valid Passport